[Freeswitch-users] answer command

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 11:10:42 PDT 2009

Michael, you're welcome :).

Milena, answer is a mod_dptools command, you can use it from the XML
dialplan or from the event socket outbound. mod_commands API are APIs that
you execute from the socket, event socket inbound, etc. But you can also
execute them from event socket outbound using the "api" command.

I hope that makes sense, correct me if I'm wrong =D.