[Freeswitch-users] Loopback and bypass_media

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:46:55 PDT 2009

Thanks for the reply Brian.

I went through this fairly carefully with Mike Jerris - please see
http://www.nabble.com/Calling-Multiple-Destinations-with-Failover-td24877157.html

I am very open to any other mechanism that allows the calling multiple
destinations with carrier failover support. I would have thought this
is a fairly common requirement and is a fundamental requirement in my
application.

As always - your help is appreciated.