[Freeswitch-users] VoiceMail transcription

Kirk Bateman kirk.bateman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:17:47 PDT 2009

I'm still interested in getting pocketsphinx to attempt speech recognition
on an audio file.

To be honest, most of the problem is that at 8Khz (mobile phone call rate),
speech detection is NOT very accurate, at 16Khz it IS significantly better.

I'm planning to have a play with the speechtools module and mod_pocketsphinx
etc to try and get an audio file parsed, spare time permitting.

Will let the list know if I get anywhere.

Regards

Kirk Bateman