[Freeswitch-users] Spanish Prompts

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Aug 10 16:04:24 PDT 2009

Be sure to hop on IRC and speak with jmesquita because he's been working on
this also. It would be very good to have Spanish-speaking users review the
Spanish phrase_es.xml file for correctness. Also, we need Spanish-speaking
programmers to assist with the mod_say application for Spanish - there are
things that you have to do in Spanish that you don't have to do in English.

Thanks,
MC