[Freeswitch-users] Error trying to use PHP ESL

Nicolas Brenner nicolas at medularis.com
Mon Aug 10 06:39:19 PDT 2009

Hi, I tried the ESL.i modification and when I do make reswig I get:

make -C php reswig
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/freeswitch/libs/esl/php'
rm -f esl_wrap.* ESL.so php_ESL.* ESL.php
swig -module ESL -php5 -c++ -DMULTIPLICITY -I../src/include -o esl_wrap.cpp
../ESL.i
swig error : Unrecognized option -php5
Use 'swig -help' for available options.
make[1]: *** [esl_wrap.cpp] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/freeswitch/libs/esl/php'
make: *** [reswig] Error 2