[Freeswitch-users] Softphone control

Artem Vasiliev ryder86 at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 9 22:44:46 PDT 2009

>João Mesquita
Nice thing. I made similar one for Event_Socket (C#).

>Raffaele P. Guidi
Yes, I'm working on CTI. We use a CTI application called WebAgent, but
it's TAPI-based, so we have to create a special DLL to make it work
with FreeSWITCH.

>Kevin Green
Thanks for explanation. It works as you said.
Answer - auto (let it be for now)
Hold/Unhold - via uuid_hold (hold button doesn't work)
Hangup - the only that works properly
Make call - made simple javascript that dials both ends and then bridges them