[Freeswitch-users] mod_php needed

Michael Giagnocavo mgg at giagnocavo.net
Sat Aug 8 17:17:35 PDT 2009

You should be able to use PHP with mod_managed just fine. You'll just need Phalanger:
http://www.codeplex.com/Phalanger
http://www.php-compiler.net/doku.php

I don't have any use for PHP, but if anyone is interested in this, I'd be happy to help out if it doesn't "just work" out of the box. It should work on MS CLR and Mono. It also has CodeDom support, so enabling it for dynamic-compilation/scripting should also be easy.

As an added bonus (apart from the claims of 2x the performance), it even has Visual Studio support, complete with some designers:
http://www.php-compiler.net/doku.php?id=core%3aphp-in-vs2008

-Michael