[Freeswitch-users] Calling Multiple Destinations with Failover

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 13:24:45 PDT 2009

Mike/Rupa ,

Thanks for your help on this. So I am correct that summarizing that
FreeSWITCH does not really support fail over and multiple call
destinations because the same mechanism is used to achieve both? And
that loopback as a solution is possible but not recommended?

Is there any other solution to this? Perhaps a second FS box in the mix?

Phil