[Freeswitch-users] Call transfer/forward PSTN-SIP-PSTN

Vladimir Rodionov vladrodionov at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 11:39:13 PDT 2009

Yes, I need SIP-REFER (pass back media and signaling to PSTN). I am pretty
sure it is doable because voxeo offers this
option for their Voice XML customers but I am not interested in a hosted
solution at the time - it is quite expensive. As far as I understood, Voip
provider MUST have pstn call transfer feature enabled by telecom provider
(AT&T for example) and this should work fine with SIP.

-Vladimir Rodionov