[Freeswitch-users] DTMF disable a few secs after call starts

Frank @ Impact frank at impactfax.com
Sat Aug 8 06:10:18 PDT 2009

FS is in the media path of an IVR call.
At the moment, the call is ulaw with DTMF in the audio I think coming
into FS and leaving FS.
The call is coming from an Asterisk server and going to an Asterisk
server.

Is there a way to disable FS from passing DTMF at some point in the
call?  For example, after 15 seconds, is there a way to get FS to stop
passing DTMF events?

Would I have to try to force asterisk to use rfc2833 when sending the
call to FS and when accepting it back from FS?