[Freeswitch-users] IVR on Freeswitch

Thangappan.M thangappan143 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 02:55:56 PDT 2009

Dear all,

   I am in the process of implementing IVR in Perl using event bound socket
on FreeSWITCH. I want to use all the functionality of IVR in my
implementation.

   I have seen the XML MACRO (default implementation) in the ivr.conf .xml
and demo/en/demo-ivr.xml .In that file I don't want to handle the
inter-digit time out and response timeout and all.I can just configure the
seconds.It will automatically works specified in the  <menu> tag.

I want to specify the menu definitions how they have specified in the XML
field in the ivr.conf.xml
Is there any way in Perl to do that?

I want to handle timeout,interdigittimeout  in Perl.Please help me?

--
Regards,
Thangappan.M