[Freeswitch-users] How to call a non-user extension from "originate" [SOLVED]

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Aug 3 05:59:34 PDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 4:43 AM, Raffaele P. Guidi <
raffaele.p.guidi at gmail.com> wrote:

> I found the answer by myself while I had finished writing the e-mail. The
> correct call url is loopback/<extension> (in this case the command
> is originate loopback/fakecall 1000 ).  I'm sending the e-mail anyway for
> future reference (can't find any example of that anywhere). Is the project
> wiki accesible for anyone to contribute or do I have to ask for an
> authorization?

All you need to do is sign up for a free account on the wiki and you can
start editing. It's a community resource and all FS users are invited to add
their respective knowledge.

As for not finding what you were looking for, does this page not have it?
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Loopback

If not then please feel free to add to this page whatever your specific
scenario entails and give some examples.

-MC