[Freeswitch-users] EXCHANGE_ROUTING_ERROR -- how to diagnose?

Matthew Fong mattdfong at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 22:22:47 PDT 2009

A few users of mine have been getting hung-up on after leg b of the bridge
hangsups. I looked in the logs and they are being hungup with
an EXCHANGE_ROUTING_ERROR hangup cause. The problem is
only occurring intermittently and only when both leg a and leg b are both
passed thru external gateways (the problem does *not* exist if leg a is a
softphone connected directly to FS).
I'm wondering if there are any known incompatibilities with equipment out
there that would cause this error. Otherwise, I assume the best way to
diagnosis this further is to ngrep, which I'll do, but thought I'd ask here
first. Thanks.

--matt
hello hunter - hosted predictive dialer & voice broadcasting
http://www.hellohunter.com