[Freeswitch-users] LUA: Independent control of each call leg.

peely freeswitch at peely.com
Sat Aug 1 03:36:29 PDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your response. It's a real shame I can't get the async behavior I
want from Freeswitch/LUA as this is exactly the kind of abstraction layer I
hoped for in a SIP Application Server.

Most of the apps I want to develop would be served using the LUA environment
as-is but if a few scenarios I want to be able to perform a small amount of
activity whilst both legs are in a connected state, a prime example is a
b-leg "whisper" where you are still playing "ringing" to the a-party while
the b-party answers and hears a message just before connection to the
a-party.

Regards,

Neil.