[Freeswitch-users] Phones become unreachable after some time

paul.degt paul.degt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 07:45:21 PDT 2009

Correction: 2 min. registration timeout does not work for either
Grandstream 386 nor for X-Lite.
Will try 1 min., but I am skeptical. Grandstream has other weird issues
btw, like not getting dial tone from first attempt or sometimes giving
buzzing noise instead of one.

My fw is fairly old Netgear unit, would newer models be better in this
area, or I need SIP-aware one?