[Freeswitch-users] any way ring fifo members one by one?

seven dujinfang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:35:57 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm on trunk 13174, and route a call to fifo, but two members ring at
the same time. I want it ring one by one in a round robin manner,
what's wrong with me?

here is fifo.xml

     <fifo name="sales_fifo@$${domain}" importance="0">
       <member timeout="60" simo="1"
lag="20">{fifo_member_wait=wait}user/1009@$${domain}</member>
       <member timeout="60" simo="1"
lag="20">{fifo_member_wait=wait}user/1001@$${domain}</member>
     </fifo>

We want to implement a call center where agents register to waiting
customers, when a customer calls in, it will drop in a queue and
search one available agent(in round robin manner). Most fifo functions
seems implemented for scenarios where agents dial in and waiting
callers, which is unnecessary on our condition.

Thanks.