[Freeswitch-users] What would happen if a selected rtp port is used?

seven dujinfang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 01:39:57 PDT 2009

Thank you.

I configured with different port range on different FS instance.

I also run a couple of skype instances using skypiax, and
unfortunately skype ports is not likely controllable and perhaps have
potential conflict. But I don't care at this time as the traffic is
low and the chance is very rare. Maybe configure multiple ip addresses
is the simplest solution to more complicated scenario.