[Freeswitch-users] COMMUNITY REQUEST: ClueCon links on your websites

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Apr 24 09:53:05 PDT 2009

FreeSWITCHers,

It's that time of year: ramping up for ClueCon this August 4-6! (
www.cluecon.com) To that end we would like to ask that anyone out there who
has a website to please put up a link to the ClueCon website. We have banner
graphics of various shapes and sizes and I am able to create custom sizes if
need be. The graphics can be found here:
http://files.freeswitch.org/cluecon_2009/image/. The link address is simply
http://www.cluecon.com.

Please ask your boss/manager/corporate overlord to support FOSS by adding a
link to ClueCon! Email me off list if you are able to help. I'd like to keep
track of all those who assist us.

Many thanks to you all for being the greatest FOSS community on the planet!
-Michael