[Freeswitch-users] FXO cards for freeswitch on windows

xbipin bipin at xbipin.com
Thu Apr 23 22:36:17 PDT 2009

some docs i found for the telecom company and this is whats written about
caller id

Products which offer CLI, should recognize DTMF signalling in accordance
with the following standard:

ETSI ES 201 235-3
Access and terminals (AT) specification of Dual –Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF)
Transmitters and receivers; Part 3 Receivers.