[Freeswitch-users] VoiceXML

mszlazak mszlazak at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 12:49:23 PDT 2009

If you don't like vxml then here is a post on voicePHP

http://www.speechtechblog.com/2009/04/22/voicexml-to-go-down-in-the-third-says-voicephp

It's from a vendor but there might be some good ideas to get from what they
are doing.

FreeSWITCH needs demand to get vxml and it's not there yet. For now, it
looks like the FS community is waiting for demand instead of trying to
create it.