[Freeswitch-users] FXO cards for freeswitch on windows

Fred-145 codecomplete at free.fr
Thu Apr 23 03:58:52 PDT 2009

xbipin wrote:
> i was just thinking of throwing away my spa3102 and setting my windows
> machine with FS on it to conenct to the telephone line for incomming
> calls, something like a calling card gateway using a FXO card. the reason
> being from the time i bought the spa3102, i haven't been able to get the
> caller id on it to work with the specs of my country

Before dumping the 3102, you could ask in the Voxilla forum, and see if
someone knows how to get it to receive CID in the UAE.

If it still doesn't work, as far as I know, Sangoma is the only solution for
Windows, using the OpenZAP interface (wanpipe):
www.sangoma.com/products_and_solutions/hardware/analog_telephony/B600_Analog_Voice_Card.html

I think the USB device doesn't work with Windows yet:
www.sangoma.com/products_and_solutions/hardware/analog_telephony/usb_fxo.html

Otherwise, with single-FXO PCI cards from OpenVox selling for $80, it's too
bad there's still no way to use those in Windows :-/