[Freeswitch-users] Compact, fanless appliance?

Fred-145 codecomplete at free.fr
Thu Apr 23 02:50:08 PDT 2009

Hello

For those SOHO customers (ie. at most, a couple of POTS/ISDN connections and
simultaneous SIP calls) who'd rather not use a big, noisy PC to run
Freeswitch, I'd like to offer an alternative that has the following
features:

- not old hardware sold on eBay, ie. it must be up-to-date hardware sold by
a company currently in business
- compact, silent
- has room for a 2.5" hard-disk, but if not, must provide a CompactFlash
plug
- ideally, room for a PCI card, possibly laid down with a riser to save
space
- total cost (shipping + VAT) < 200 euro

If it's cheaper and not much work, I don't mind buying the parts and putting
the box together myself, but otherwise, I'd rather order a complete box,
ready-to-use.

What are my options to provide customers with that kind of solution?

Thank you for any hint.