[Freeswitch-users] Call For Help: Spanish FreeSWITCHers

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Apr 22 10:25:46 PDT 2009

Hola!

If you cannot read Spanish fluently then please disregard this message.

To those who speak and read Spanish please get the phrase_es.xml file from
the latest SVN. It is ready for you all to review. If you have questions or
ideas on how to improve the prompts then please email me off list. Also,
please join #freeswitch-es on irc.freenode.net so that you can discuss it
real time. We have a user who will be recording these prompts tomorrow, so
please review them as soon as possible.

Muchas gracias!
Miguelito (mercutioviz)