[Freeswitch-users] Installation error

technologyinspired technologyinspired at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 07:44:22 PDT 2009

Hi, I am getting errors while installing FreeSwitch. I have enabled almost
all the packages (except: mod_snom, mod_ldap, mod_zap and few others). Do I
need to install dependencies or will FreeSwitch automatically find from the
internet? I have done the basic dependencies installed like gcc, curses,
unixODBC etc.

Here is the part of the make process which generated error:

making all mod_native_file
Compiling mod_native_file.c...
mkdir .libs
Compiling mod_native_file.c ...
Creating mod_native_file.so...

making all mod_opal
Compiling mod_opal.cpp...
mkdir .libs
Compiling mod_opal.cpp ...
In file included from mod_opal.cpp:26:
mod_opal.h:66: error: expected class-name before '{' token
mod_opal.h:67: error: 'Comparison' does not name a type
mod_opal.h: In member function 'virtual PBoolean
FSProcess::InternalIsDescendant(const char*) const':
mod_opal.h:67: error: 'PLibraryProcess' has not been declared
mod_opal.h: In member function 'virtual const char*
FSProcess::GetClass(unsigned int) const':
mod_opal.h:67: error: 'PLibraryProcess' has not been declared
mod_opal.cpp: In constructor 'FSProcess::FSProcess()':
mod_opal.cpp:289: error: class 'FSProcess' does not have any field named
'PLibraryProcess'
mod_opal.cpp:289: error: 'AlphaCode' was not declared in this scope
mod_opal.cpp: In member function 'virtual void FSConnection::OnReleased()':
mod_opal.cpp:667: error: invalid initialization of reference of type 'const
H323Connection&' from expression of type 'OpalConnection::CallEndReason'
/usr/include/opal/h323/h323pdu.h:479: error: in passing argument 1 of
'Q931::CauseValues H323TranslateFromCallEndReason(const H323Connection&,
H225_ReleaseCompleteReason&)'
mod_opal.cpp: In member function 'switch_status_t
FSMediaStream::read_frame(switch_frame_t**, switch_io_flag_t)':
mod_opal.cpp:1265: error: 'class OpalMediaPatch' has no member named
'OnPatchStart'
mod_opal.cpp: In member function 'switch_status_t
FSMediaStream::write_frame(const switch_frame_t*, switch_io_flag_t)':
mod_opal.cpp:1370: error: 'class OpalMediaPatch' has no member named
'OnPatchStart'
make[5]: *** [mod_opal.lo] Error 1
make[4]: *** [all] Error 1
make[3]: *** [mod_opal-all] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
Making all in build
 +-------- FreeSWITCH Build Complete -----------+
 + FreeSWITCH has been successfully built.      +
 + Install by running:                          +
 +               make install                   +
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Regards,
Vin