[Freeswitch-users] Recomended tools and workflow used for prompt recording

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Tue Apr 21 19:59:37 PDT 2009

Do you do anything to help automate the process?  Sound markers that
can be detected by post processing tools like sox or audacity?

I've done this once before with audacity using labels and multi-file
exports and it wasn't a quick process.  Is there a better way or some
way to script some of it?

--
Sent from my mobile device