[Freeswitch-users] Recomended tools and workflow used for prompt recording

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Tue Apr 21 19:42:01 PDT 2009

Hi,

I know this is probably slightly offtopic for this list and if so
please point me to a good place to ask. Thanks.

When recording prompts, what is the recommended way to do so?  All in
one file and then split up as a post process?  How do you make sure
the prompts have the same number of ms of silence at the beginning and
end of each clip?

If you have any tips and or links I would be very interested in what
you have to say.

Thank you

--
Sent from my mobile device