[Freeswitch-users] Experience with libpri?

Yossi Neiman freeswitch at cartissolutions.com
Tue Apr 21 13:55:42 PDT 2009

I recently converted our last Asterisk system to FreeSWITCH about a week
and a half ago.  I have an A101D card on the machine which was run as
zaptel for Asterisk.  I am currently using  wanpipe 3.3.16 in TDM API
mode (no more need for 1000 jiffies a second) and libpri 1.4.9 on my
system.  My PRI is NI2 cpe.  I have experienced an issue which (to the
best of my knowledge) is due to the wanpipe drivers in TDM API mode and
not specific to libpri:  I have lost my D-channel twice so far.

Otherwise, the system works better than Asterisk ever did.  I'm just
waiting for the fix from Sangoma.

--
Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc.