[Freeswitch-users] Asterisk Fast AGI like support from FreeSwitch. Also mod_python + Django doc

Yossi Neiman freeswitch at cartissolutions.com
Tue Apr 21 13:51:46 PDT 2009

I'm not sure what is meant by this.  It's been ages since I did anything
with Asterisk so I grow senile.  But shouldn't you just be able to use
django as your framework and bring the FS functionality into your
specific app (or into django if django supports modules) ?

One possibility is for your web app to interface with FS's event socket
or similar method.

Sorry I can't be of much more assistance...

--
Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc.