[Freeswitch-users] fifo taking > 5 seconds to bridge calls

Matthew Fong mattdfong at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 19:53:29 PDT 2009

Thanks I'll check it out.
One more quick but related question.

Is there ever an instance when the audio is BRIDGED before the BRIDGE event
is fired. Could this fifo issue have bridged audio immediately, but somehow
withheld the bridge event from being fired for 5 seconds? A few of my
callers were reporting they could hear the Contact, but the BRIDGE event
(and my subsequent programming to popup the contact information on screen)
was being delayed 5 seconds.

thanks !

--matt