[Freeswitch-users] Configure FS using Flowroute.com

Alex Harris Alex.Harris at SoftwareForBusinessSolutions.com
Mon Apr 20 15:15:29 PDT 2009

I am new to VoIP and FS and I was hoping that someone could help me
configure my FS server.

I have add flowroute.com.xml to C:\Program Files
(x86)\FreeSWITCH\conf\directory\default using the example on the wiki.

I have updated vars.xml with

  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="default_provider=Flowroute.com"/>

  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="default_provider_username=*********"/>

  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="default_provider_password=*******"/>

  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set"
data="default_provider_from_domain=Flowroute.com"/>

  <!-- true or false -->

  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="default_provider_register=true"/>

  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="default_provider_contact=5000"/>

Right now everytime I try to dial out I get a Gateway Invalid error and I
try to dial the DID and only get a busy tone.  Any help would be much
appriciate.

Thank you,

Alex