[Freeswitch-users] Quick question on how XML files are handled

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Apr 20 06:14:02 PDT 2009

You will look for <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="internal/*.xml"/>

For example... the conf/autoload_configs has sofia.conf.xml which
includes ../sip_profiles/*.xml, then in each of those they have an
include to go a directory deeper into internal/*.xml and external/
*.xml...

Just follow the X-PRE-PROCESS directives.

/b

On Apr 20, 2009, at 8:03 AM, Fred-145 wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm reading through the articles on the wiki, and have a basic
> question
> about how Freeswitch handles the XML files: I noticed that conf/
> sip_profiles
> contains both internal.xml, internal/, and internal/example.xml:
> Does it
> mean that Freeswitch merges everything it finds in this location (in
> this
> case, stuff in internal.xml + internal/*.xml), or does it depend on
> what is
> included in freeswitch.xml?
>
> Thank you.

Brian West