[Freeswitch-users] no RTP send during Voice Mail recording

kokoska.rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Sat Apr 18 01:35:18 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I fall into trouble with voice mail. It looks like FreeSWITCH sends no
RTP during Voice Mail recording and thus the calls from my TSPs are cut
off in the middle of the recording due to lack of RTP activity (based on
providers "tolerancy" it happens in 5 to 20 seconds).

I tried to set VAD to "none" in all sofia profiles but it doesn't help.
Are there any other settings I have to use to force FreeSWITCH to send
RTP back (silence, CNG or what ever :-) during VM recording?

BTW: I'm on current trunk.

Any hint is very welcome :-)

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska