[Freeswitch-users] upper registration in FS?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 05:44:41 PDT 2009

It has not been used much but there was a way to add gateways to a user tag
in the directory
so if you register locally to FS to that user then it will register that
gateway and unreg it when he unregisters.
I don't have time to dig it up but the params are in there somewhere.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 5:08 AM, xbipin <bipin at xbipin.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> i was trying to do the stuff i had written above but seems a bit too tough
> so on giving it a second though, the reason i need to do the above was each
> client id is basically billed on my voipswitch so a way around it could be
> was the client id and pass on voipswitch for all clients, i can create them
> on FS so users can register to FS using the same id and pass, now in the FS
> provider list, i can create provider accounts for each client account, now
> the issue is, how can i have a dialplan such that to route all calls from
> id1/pass1 to provider1  and id2/pass2 to provider2.
>
> any help on it?
>
> regards,
> Bipin
>

> Jason White-14 wrote:
> >
> > xbipin <bipin at xbipin.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> any1 have any idea how what to sue in dialplan such that calls from a
> >> single
> >> id go to a specific gateway only with blind registration enabled, this
> is
> >> the only major issue im having.
> >
> > Perhaps you could match the source address in the dial plan and then
> > bridge or
> > redirect the call to the desired gateway.
> >
> > <condition field="network_addr" expression="^192.168.140.5$">
> > for example.
> >
> > I tested a similar example once and it did work.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm