[Freeswitch-users] Entire Wiki.FreeSwitch.org on Single PDF ?

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Apr 17 01:03:32 PDT 2009

 Another idea would be to write simple rsync method, and post a page
on the same on the Wiki so all those people who have their own server
and willing to spare some bandwidth can mirror the entire Wiki
locally.
 I am willing to provide a mirror for the existing wiki on a rsync
update daily for the Indian / Asian crowd on my server.
 Thanks & Regards,
 Mitul Limbani,
 Founder & CEO,
 Enterux Solutions,