[Freeswitch-users] Skypiax as a windows service

UV uv at yuvalhertzog.com
Thu Apr 16 15:58:39 PDT 2009

Ok, I think I know where's the confusion here. Let me clarify:
1. FS run beautifully as a service - that's why I assumed it should work.
2. Skype client runs as a service very well too.
3. When running FS as a service with Skypiax (hence Skypiax as a service),
Skypiax doesn't seem to find the SkypeAPI.

In the Wiki page
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Skypiax#Running_Skypiax_on_Windows_as_a_Serv
ice it's says that Running Skypiax on Windows as a Service is "Not yet
written" therefore I assumed it's a known limitation.

Are you saying it isn't?

Anyway, the farming solution you suggested should solve the problem - I'd
assume.