[Freeswitch-users] FS/Sofia not sending bye when FreeSWITCH ends the call?

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Wed Apr 15 06:43:18 PDT 2009

When I do a call from my Avaya SIP Server to FreeSWITCH. And then let FreeSWITCH do a hangup of the call, FreeSWITCH doesn't seem to send a "BYE" back to the Avaya PBX. I've narrowed it down to this simple example in the dialplan;

      <action application="answer"/>
      <action application="sleep" data="5000"/>
      <action application="hangup"/>

In this case no BYE is issued, and the phone still thinks the call is alive. If you want to I could send the SIP headers as well for this scenario..

Regards,

Peter Olsson