[Freeswitch-users] mod_opal and DTMF...

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Mon Apr 13 08:42:56 PDT 2009

Anthony,

Please read my comments on Jira cases MODOPAL-3 and MODOPAL-5.

In MODOPAL-3 I've also attached a patch to get DTMF working better (handle both Tone and String input), and also increasing the stability of mod_opal.

But the problem also is connected to MODOPAL-5, which I created just now. It seems to be a codec issue when using A-Law, which I didn't found out until now - that's why the in-band DTMF detection didn't work.

But I have DTMF working right now, but it's a bit improved with my patch :)

Regards,

Peter