[Freeswitch-users] How to find/build FreeSWITCH.Managed.dll?

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Fri Apr 10 03:05:06 PDT 2009

Hello again!

When trying to load the mod_managed module it get an error that it can't find FreeSWITCH.Managed.dll.

So my question is simply - where do I find this file, or how do I build it? I'm using the VC++ Express edition when building, so I guess I also have to install the C# edition - will this solve my problem?

Sorry for asking stupid questions here - but I've just been playing around with FreeSWITCH for a day or so :)

Regards,

Peter Olsson