[Freeswitch-users] Polycom register problem in private address

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Apr 8 20:14:50 PDT 2009

This is because the Polycom doesn't support STUN, RPORT or any other
nat traversal technology.  You have a couple of choices please review http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/NAT_Traversal

Also review the NDLB-force-rport option for the sofia profile to
assume rport.  CAUTION this breaks things like cisco phones.

/b

On Apr 8, 2009, at 9:02 PM, zhaoxxqq wrote:

> hi,
> I use FS server at public Address. I use polycom's IP550 at private
> address(192.168.0.120), Now there is a problem that the IP550 can
> not register to FS. But when I use account to eyebeam, the
> registering is OK. the attachment is my IP 550's config file, I
> think it must be NAT problem. Can anyone can help me solve it?

Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org

-- Meet us at ClueCon!  http://www.cluecon.com