[Freeswitch-users] Two or more simultaneous calls not

Adam Wilt wiltingtree at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:18:55 PDT 2009

Thanks for the response Traun.  The version of Python is 2.4.3, and I didn't
build it myself, I installed it with yum.
The version of Red Hat is  4.1.2-41.
"import threading" works fine, so I don't think it's a Python threading
issue.
The FreeSWITCH version I installed is the
freeswitch-1.0.3.tar.gz<http://files.freeswitch.org/freeswitch-1.0.3.tar.gz>
located
at files.freeswitch.org.
I didn't make any major changes to the configuration; I enabled Python and
set-up the SIP profile, directory and dialplan. No other changes.
Any other help would be appreciated, since I really don't know where to
look.

Thanks,
Adam

>Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 06:36:27 +0430
>From: Traun Leyden <tleyden at branchcut.com>
>Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] Two or more simultaneous calls not
>       working
>To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> I wrote an application using FreeSWITCH version 1.0.3, with mod_python
and
>> 64 bit box on Red Hat.
>> The app works fine when one person dials in, but when a second person
dials
>> in, the first call stops and waits until the second call is finished.
It's