[Freeswitch-users] How to design my project ?

Michele M mchlmll at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 03:34:02 PDT 2009

Hi there,

I'm quite a newbie about freeswitch. I have an  application  (IVR) that
needs to have endpoints SIP to register,answer the calls and transfer them
to the right phones.(I( have my own SIP server).Moreover it needs also a
ASR/TTS API' set  to communicate with my ASR/TTS engine ( just for example
let's assume it is Cepstral). I'd wouldn't want to have freeswitch running
and communicate with it to accomplish that but just to use the libfreeswitch
library embedded. As I don't know that much about freeswitch can it be done?
or just I need to have freeswitch running as a must? Can somebody point me
to the right place where to find example of using library embedded (best
examples for what I'm trying to do) as I have not found that many?

Thanks in advance

Miki