[Freeswitch-users] Buzzing when people speak in conference

Stromin Normin stormin.normin at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 1 14:09:03 PDT 2009

Hi,

I've been asked to do some testing on Freeswitch by work, we currently use Asterisk.  I'm quite new to telephony so please go easy.

I have FS setup on a windows box and at the moment I'm testing internal calls only, when I transfer calls or call extensions everything sounds great.  The problem occurrs when I setup conferencing, people can log in ok and we can talk, the trouble is as people start to talk a buzzing sound is heard in the background, once the talking stops the buzzing stops.  If the person goes on mute there is no buzzing.

Hopefully this is enough info cheers for any help.