[Freeswitch-users] Load test - performance not even matching Asterisk

Jon Bruel jbr at consiglia.dk
Tue Sep 30 02:06:49 PDT 2008

OK, you can access it directly now, and yes it would be fine if we can
find out what's wrong once for all. Phone is: +45 45 16 1001. I'm on
CET.
Regarding the calling application: It is Asterisk, setting up one leg to
MOH and the other to FS, so audio is certainly going through.
Regarding the responsiveness of FS when the load is high: it does
respond, but the is a delay of around 1 second.
The load measurement is done by "top". /Jon