[Freeswitch-users] cant access mailbox if userid is non numeric

xbipin bipin at xbipin.com
Mon Sep 29 23:14:22 PDT 2008

according to what discussion we had in irc, atleast with the default config
and the changes u suggested, im supposed to atleast be able to hear my own
messages from my mailbox but i cant, it gives me record message everytime so
atleast this portion can be solved by checking caller id based on
authorization and if its the same as dialed extension then go to own mailbox