[Freeswitch-users] IVR Termination

jflowers jflowers at ezo.net
Mon Sep 29 15:31:50 PDT 2008

Great, now that I have the latest configs, I can follow it from ivr.conf.xml
and features.xml for the case where digits for local extensions are pressed
during the IVR playback.  Thanks.

Now, how do I initiate a transfer to a local extension when the end of the
IVR playback is reached and no keys have been pressed?