[Freeswitch-users] IVR Termination

jflowers jflowers at ezo.net
Mon Sep 29 09:40:06 PDT 2008

That sounds like exactly what I want but I don't seem to be able to find
anything in the current default ivr example.  I can find the
ivr-hold_connect_call.wav sound file but nothing that uses it or with
'max-failures=1' or 'extension dialing'.  Also nothing in the wiki, mailing
list or on google.

Where else can I look?