[Freeswitch-users] IVR greet_long

Jim Flowers jflowers at ezo.net
Sat Sep 27 13:26:38 PDT 2008

I'm getting there but still don't understand some things:

1. There are variables in the XML files for greet-long and greet-short
phrases.  I understand the concept but not the execution.  When is the one or
the other used and how is this controlled?  I don't see anything in the ivr
code except variables to hold the information.

2. I also see some useful looking stuff in the src scripts directory that
don't show up in /usr/local/freeswitch (validate-ivr.pl or fconsole.pl) and
won't run from src because of missing perl libraries.  I think I must have to
execute some installation commands that I have missed but no targets in the
Makefiles.

Any pointers appreciated and thanks.

believed to be clean.