[Freeswitch-users] 1U servers and Sangoma A102 Card

John Nicholson nicholsonster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:12:25 PDT 2008

Anyone had any luck getting the Sangoma A 102 card into a 1 U box?

I'm looking to build 2 freeswitch servers for redundancy, and was
wondering if anyone has had any luck getting these cards to work with
1U riser cards and if so with what brand of case/mobo?

Any recommended bare bones kits would be awesome too.
I'm not afraid to install a ESB motherboard or anything its just the
last time I did it, it ended up involving a vise and a hacksaw, and
the CEO isn't amused to walking in on such scenes in our tech
department.