[Freeswitch-users] Luasql problem with latest svn build

Juan Backson juanbackson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 07:57:06 PDT 2008

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your prompt reply.   I recently updated to the latest svn.  I
believe the old build that was working fine was from last Friday and the one
I updated to was basically the latest as of today.

After updating to the latest svn, all my lua scripts can't run due to the
same error.

Any help in getting my FS to work again would be grealy appreciated.

Thanks,
JB