[Freeswitch-users] Using the Command API

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Mon Sep 22 06:32:57 PDT 2008

Thanks Brian. I have tried to avoid the socket interface; but now it seems i can't avoid it:)

Right now, i want to send a message to read non-inband DTMF. Yet, i have troubles finding out which  which argument i should pass to execute-app-name. That is, i cannot find the application name for reading non-inband DTMF. Any idea?

In essence, I want to do something similar to getDigits(). I'm aware of "start_dtmf". But its description says that it is for inband DTMF only. What is the equivalent method for non-inband?

Thanks,

Klaus.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------